Thursday, January 30, 2014

Fabric Sale Alert

One of my favorite online spots for fabric, Lewis & Sheron, is having a sale right now, and I wanted to pass along the good news to any who may not be on their email list.  Apparently, they are snowed in over in Atlanta (where their store is based), and are offering 20% off your online purchase today and tomorrow (Thursday and Friday) with the code "SNOWSALE".  One thing I love about a sale is it tends to force me to pull the trigger on things I've been hemming and hawing over.  Anybody with me?



Their email was actually quite timely as I had just received an order of sample swatches in the mail from them.  I'm slowly but surely making plans to decorate Mary Graham's nursery.  I'm not sure yet how I'll use these fabrics, but aren't they just the sweetest?!  My two older kids used the same gender-neutral nursery, so I knew I was going to have to go full-on girly and pink for Mary Graham :) I can't wait!

Lewis & Sheron rarely do sales, so I for one am pretty excited to take advantage of the discount!  Happy Shopping!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do. I LOVE that buffalo check with the doodle!

    ReplyDelete